Please follow the plan every school day.
1. i-Ready Math. Work towards your weekly goal of 46 minutes.
2. Xtra Math if needed (if you haven't earned your Glitter Tube). You will need to contact Mrs. Toms through e-mail or Dojo for directions on how to access your Xtra Math from home.
3. Check the assignments page. New assignments will be added on the first day of the school week.
- There will NOT be a new assignment every day. There will be a few each week with a due date by Friday.
- Work at your own pace on the assignments for the week, but remember they are due by each Friday.
4. If one of your assignments is a worksheet, here are your options for turning in the work.
- You may print the sheet, do the work, then scan or take a picture of the work back to Mrs. Toms in an e-mail.
- You may write your answers on a separate piece of paper and scan/send a picture to Mrs. Toms in an e-mail.
- Type your answers in a word document to send to Mrs. Toms in an e-mail.
- If one of your assignments is a Mixed Review, remember to use your Grade 4 FSA Mathematics Reference Sheet if needed. It's attached at the top of this page.
5. Complete 2 or more IXL lessons of your choice from YOUR IXL list each day. (Just do the list that you normally do in class.) You must earn at least an 80%. If you don't have your list, I have attached both Level E and Level F lists at the top of this page.