Now that we are switching over to online learning we will be using Google Classroom. In Google Classroom you will find assignments and other information needed for online learning. You will need to join Google Classroom in order to do your work for ELA and Social Studies.
Assignments will be added on a weekly basis. They will begin on Monday and will be due on Friday.
Please follow the directions on how to join Google Classroom.
How to sign up for google classroom
1. Sign in through your MCPS desktop, just as you would at school. This can be done by going to www.marionschools.net and click on "MCPS Desktop" at the upper right corner of the webpage.
2.Once logged in, find the tab for Google Classroom.
3.When prompted to sign in to Google Classroom, be sure to enter your full student e-mail address (@marionstudents.net) Your password is the same as your regular school password.
4.Click on the + sign in the corner to join a class. You will have to join the ELA and Social Studies classrooms separately.
5. After joining each class, read the introduction post and answer the check in question.
Social Studies: fsagkwp
Marion county public schools may record classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (zoom, google classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child's image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.
- 20 minutes of iready Reading DAILY
- 20 minutes of iready Math DAILY
- 20 minutes of MyOn DAILY (3rd grade level book)
- Your daily assignments in your Google Classroom for ELA, Social Studies, Math and Science.