HERE IS A VIRTUAL LINK OF OUR SCHOOL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vaepyioTNI&feature=youtu.be
Emerald Shores Elementary Vision: To inspire and motivate students to become passionate, productive, and honest citizens within our society.
Emerald Shores Elementary Mission: As a team, we will build a respectful, supportive community, focused on clear communication, consistent expectations, and engaging learning experiences.
Emerald Shores Elementary Core Values:
- Work as a team to build positive relationships with all.
- Focus on creating a love for learning through student engagement.
- Provide consistent social and emotional support for upholding school-wide expectations in all areas.
- Provide clear, concise, and honest communication to ensure all stakeholders are informed.
- Motivate families to be involved in student learning.
Arrival 7:15 – 7:40
Meet Up 7:40 – 7:50
Social Studies 7:50 – 8:20
ELA 8:20 – 10:00
Math 10:00 – 11:20
Recess 11:20 – 11:40
Lunch 11:39 – 12:09
Math 12 :10 -12:25
Specials 12:25 – 1:10
Monday: Cherry PE
Wednesday: Blye PE
Friday: Blye PE
Paws 1:10 – 2:20
Science 2:20 -2:50
Clean Up/ Dismissal 2:50 – 3:00