Lets create a daily routine or some normalcy for our students
- Read for 20 minutes each day
- Complete one green and one blue lesson on IReady in Reading each day
- Review and read fry word lists (Students should know what list they are on; there are 10 lists)
- Complete one Math lesson each day on IReady
- Write at least 5 sentences each day about something the students have accomplished for that day. (This can be done at the end of the day)
- Check for assignments we will have reading lessons and math lessons to complete each week.
- Keep the lines of communication open.
- Access MyOn for reading books and Studies weekly for social studies lessons. Students can access all these sites from their desktop portal.