Welcome to Ms. Paiz Class
Hello, I hope all is well. I am seeing a consistent effort to compete the assignments. Please let me know if you have any questions as we head into Week 8 of Distance Learning. Click on the bold links to access assignements for this week.
Information: New: May 19 11-12pm and 1:30-2 are pickup times for student materials.
- There is no penalty for late assignments. Please continue to turn them in.
- I am trying to give assignements that can be easily written on paper so you don't need to print. It is an option if you want to.
- When students read Studies Weekly they can earn coins for answering the questions. This is used for a Social Studies grade.
A few reminders:
- I do have to take grades so please remind students to do their best.
- Iready lessons are only about 20 minutes, I should see 2 completed lessons in reading and math within the allotted time per week as they are on the students level. Students know how to check their minutes and should be monitoring.
My Office Hours
Monday-Friday 9:00am-10:00am and 1:00pm-2:00pm.
My Contact Information
- Class Dojo
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 352-405-1664
Yours in Education
It is as a team that our children will succeed.