Resources to Assist Families:
- Marion County Schools are closed to all students, support staff, and families until May 1.
- Grab and Go Meals are provided daily to students under the age of 18. Please visit MarionSchools.Net and you will see the listings closest to where you reside.
- If you do not have internet your child's teacher can provide a weekly elearning packet. Please let the teacher know and they will have it available in the front office between the hours of 8-2.
- If you are in need or services like food, toiletries and various other needs contact:
- Love Inc for Belleview and Summerfield Residence 352-245-8774
- Interfaith Emergency Services 352- 612-7715
- Salvation Army-352-732-8326
- Brothers Keeper-352-229-0035
- Community of Gratitude- 352-288-3499
- St.Theresa Social Services for Belleview and Summerfield Residence 352-245-1359
- Hope Outreach Center-352-502-1495
- Langley Health- Medical Needs- 352- 680-7000
- 211 referral source
- https://www.hippyusa.org/ Such a great program for children 2-5 years of age. Call your local office.
Covid 19 updates and details go to www.FloridaHealth.gov