Phone: (352) 671-6260
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelors Degree in Elementary Ed. Saint Leo University, 2005
Mrs. Nicole Anderson
I thought I would give some fun facts about me.
1) Belleview Raised: My Husband and I met and graduated from Belleview High School over 22 years ago. Yes, we were the first class at BHS.
2) We have two sweet boys Gav and JC
3) We enjoy playing with our pup Rocket, fishing with family and visiting our family farm.
4) GO GATORS!! No we did not graduate from UF, but we lived in Gainesville for 8 years and will always be a GATOR.
6) This is my 6th year teaching at Belleview Santos. It is my home away from home.
7) Teaching experience: Pre-K private school (1yr), Kindergarten (6yrs), 1st grade (1 yr) and 2nd grade (1yr)
8) Last but not least---- I love to listen to music and dance!!!
You will find usefull information our kindergarten website: a weekly schedule/newsletter, sight words, math/science/social studies skills and important websites.
I am excited to be working with each of you and your children. Please feel free to contact me while we are distance learning through classdojo, googlevioice # 352-462-3161 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be checking this mulitple times through out the day. My last check will be no later than 5 pm. Calls can be made between 10am-11am and 12 pm-2pm. I will be working out of my home starting next week. I would like to meet with the class on Zoom each Friday. Time will depend on the majority of the classes availability. More info coming soon regarding online learning.
I know this is new and will be a little frustrating at times. We are all on this learning adventure together. Please feel free to contact me with any concerns or questions. If I do not have an answer, I will find a way to get it. Thank you again for all your support and patients.