School Advisory Council
A School Advisory Council is a committee made up of parents, staff, administrators, businesses, and community members who work together to help a school improve. By state law, school boards must establish an advisory council for each school.
The role of a School Advisory Council is to assist in the preparation of the annual budget, and in the development and evaluation of the School Improvement Plan. The SAC is the school committee that addresses issues relating to school improvement.
Parents, students and community members are always welcome to attend School Advisory Council meetings on the second Monday of each month during the school year. Please see below for the 2021-2022 School Advisory Council meeting schedule.
School Advisory Council Meeting Schedule:
- Monday, September 13th - 6:00 PM - Please email Mr. Jones at Bradley.Jones@marion.k12.fl.us for Zoom login information.
- Monday, November 8th - 6:00 PM
- Monday, January 10th - 6:00 PM
- Monday, March 7th - 6:00 PM
- Monday, May 9th - 6:00 PM
Annual Title 1 Parent Meeting - Monday, September 13th, at 5:30 PM - Please email Mr. Jones at Bradley.Jones@marion.k12.fl.us for login information.