April 7, 2020
A few impotant notes:
1: A Distant Learning Tab has been added to Marion County homepage. It's very helpful in navigating student programs. By now I hope you are more comfortable with these programs.
2. Most students who have internet access are now signed up with Google Classroom, which is located in the student desktop under the Google Apps link. Everyday students need to check in through the attendance link, and most have been doing a great job. We will continue to enter Mathplayground through Google Classroom however, the games will change. If you are new to Google Classroom you will need to enter the code below based on your homeroom.
Day's code: 7ywf2w4
Bowman's code: va5awqz
Mill's code: nwdlymt
3. We will continue using I-READY ( 45 minutes a week) and Think Central ( 45 minutes a week). The assignment page will have the schedule for the week, and the specific programs.
4. Some students are working on math packets due to no or limited internet. Take a picture of your complete work and Email it to my school email address. Let myself or the front office know if you need a packet.
5. Remember we are still required to submit grades and take attendance during this distant learning platform.
6. If you have any questions, feel free to DOJO, email, call or Zoom.
1. Don't forget to SUBMIT attendance daily on Google classroom, it's easy and you can make a comment.
2. Many are getting the hang of how to submit a finished game on Mathplayground.
3. I placed a video on the first page of Google Classroom to show you how to do attendance and submit a lesson.
4. DON'T FORGET YOU ALSO HAVE SOAR TO SUCCESS AND I READY TO COMPLETE by Tuesday 4/07/2020.