Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Jean B Day
On Wednesday, 5/27, the guidance office will be inviting all fourth graders to a special Zoom meeting from 11:30-12:10 PM. This is a state mandated meeting regarding Drug Awareness/and Child Trafficking Prevention. It is optional to attend, but we are required to offer this to you.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the front office at 671-6000, M-Th during school hours.
Mr. Johnson will be sending out an all call early next week as a reminder.
Here is the information:
Meeting ID: 757 7212 0794
On Thursday, 5/28 between 10 and 12 PM, we will be in the back car line area to hand out past awards from Quarter 1-3. We look forward to seeing you there. In addition, if there is any specific item, you think your child left in the classroom, give us a heads up and we'll make every effort to locate it, and have it with us in this location; EX coats, glasses, headphones, pillows. If you have any questions, please feel free to DOJO or send us an email, and we'll get back with you.
1.Contact me by a DOJO message, or email me at Jean.Day@marion.k12.fl.us. I am setting aside 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM for parent contacts. I will call you back before the end of the day or within 24 hours
2. Google Classroom, Think Central, and I Ready will be our primary computer programs. These are all located on the student desktop. I will be adding files, videos and assessments in the near future. Check out my website assignment page for weekly assignments Assignments
3. I will begin Zoom conferences with students by homeroom:" see the Zoom page. ZOOM
3. Jennifer Smith is our technical liaison for our community if you have basic connection questions she can be reached by school email.
4. Students are to check in DAILY Monday - Friday. Google Classrooom is set up for attendance everyday. We are required to take daily attendance by 10:00 AM. If you cannot check in by 10:00 AM, do it as soon as possible.
5. One grade a week is required. You can check grades through the student or parent portal.