Mrs. Bruegger's 2nd Grade
Dear parents and students, these are challenging times and I want you to know we are all in this together. We are here for you and hope that you do the best you can with school assignments and especially stay safe.
I am hoping that my math students will:
1. Complete 45 minutes a week of math iready from both the green and blue (teacher assigned) boxes.
2. Do a Go Math online Lesson every day. By Friday 4/3 please try to be done with lessons 8.1, 8.2, 8.3
3. Do the hands on project under the assignments tab (start with the Pizza Maze and Jumping beans games, these are for grades)
4. Try out other math websites for fun especially iknowit and prodigy
5. Measure, measure, MEASURE around the house and yard with inches and feet.
Please click on the "course information" tab to view the current math standard and learning goals regarding measurement.
Click on the assignment tab to view assignments. Click on the title for more details.
If you would like to contact me, I am VERY EASY to reach through class dojo
(or email email@example.com)