May is Get Caught Reading Month!
May is Get Caught Reading Month! Send me a picture of you reading from home and you'll be featured on our social media sites! Anyone who sends a photo will be entered into a drawing for an awesome prize from me!
Email pictures to: Emily.Wilson@marion.k12.fl.us
Book Chats on FlipGrid!
Those of you that want to talk about books that you've been reading while you've been home, check out the WPHS Book Chat FlipGrid! You can make a post about what you're reading or if you're looknig for book recommendations. You don't need to show your face if you don't want to, I just want you to talk about books! Although seeing your face would be a bonus because I miss seeing you all every day!
Scan the QR code or click on the link:
Please feel free to reach out to me if you need any additional help finding resources or materials during this time.
Library Media Center
The mission of our library and its staff is to provide resources which will support and enhance the total curriculum. The library media specialist is a certified teacher and library information specialist who instructs and assists students and faculty who visit the Library Media Center in their quest for information.
FACULTY & STAFF
- Mrs. Emily Wilson, Media Center Specialist
- Mrs. Sandy Berryhill, Media Center Clerk
8:15 - 3:40 Monday - Friday
Open during ALPHA Time
- Student may check out five books for up to three weeks.
- Items can be renewed.
- Overdue items are charged five cents ($.05) per day / per item.
- MCPS Acceptable Use Policy must be on file for Internet access.
- All Internet access must be for a teacher assignment.
- Students can use a flash drive, Sky Drive, or Google Drive to save their work.
- No food or beverages permitted.
- Printing and copying is $.10 per page.