Welcome FMS Students and Parents
The goal of the Fort McCoy PTO (Parent Teacher Organization) is to encourage parental involvement in our children's education, as well as encourage our students to do their best. We offer incentives for student effort such as Honor Roll Ice Cream, and we support our teachers and staff with appreciation week gifts and a luncheon. Our main events are Christmas Craft Night and the Spring Fling. We are looking forward to what this year holds for our organization and we would like you to be a part of all the great things we have planned.
If you want to be involved in the decision making level of the Fort McCoy PTO, please join! We would love to have you. Click on the New Membership Form to print and fill out the new membership form. Join now and help us make this the best year ever here at "The Fort."!
PTO Officers for 2019-2020
- President - Renee Ashbaugh
- Vice President - Jacqueline Favors
- Secretary - Kristin Johnson
- Treasurer - Mikki Taylor
Meeting Schedule for the remainder of 2019-2020
- October 7, 2019, 2:45, Media Center
- November 11, 2019, 3:00, Media Center
- January 13, 2020, 3:00, Media Center
- February 10, 2020, 2:30, Media Center
- March 9, 2020, 3:00, Media Center
- April 13, 2020, 2:30, Media Center
- May 11, 2020, 3:00, Media Center