- AICE courses and examinations are equivalent to first year college and university courses (See Course Equivalents for more detail).
- Students who pass seven examinations are awarded the AICE Diploma directly by the University of Cambridge. Students who do not earn the AICE Diploma are given credit for those examinations they do pass and are awarded individual General Certificates of Education by Cambridge.
- AICE and Pre-AICE teachers at North Marion High School are trained and certified directly by Cambridge. Each of the courses strictly follows a course syllabus that is designed by Cambridge professors.
- AICE students are eligible for the Florida Bright Futures Scholarship. All Cambridge AICE students are required to fulfill the 100-hour community service project, which is required for the Florida Academic Scholars Award.
- The AICE program of study at NMHS offers students one of the most demanding and rigorous college preparatory programs in the world. The State of Florida Universities and the Bright Futures Scholarship Program each award one extra quality point for students who successfully complete an AICE course with a "C" or better.
Cambridge / FSU Study: Success in the US: Are Cambridge International Assessments Good Preparation for University Study? This article outlines the success of Cambridge AICE students at Florida State University and of how they are outperforming all other acceleration mechanisms including IB and AP.
Cambridge USA Recognition Video:
USA recognition video