Bright Futures Scholarship Program
Students can be awarded certificates and become eligible for scholarships from the Florida Department of Education by completing a challenging academic program of study, maintaining a high GPA in core courses, and scoring high on the SAT, ACT and PERT examinations.
General Eligibility Criteria
- Florida Resident
- Florida High School Graduate
- Not guilty of a felony
- Use award within 3 years of graduation
- Attend Florida college or university
Florida Bright Futures Awards
- Florida Academic Scholars Award (FAS)
- Florida Medallion Scholars Award (FMS)
- Florida Gold Seal Vocational Scholars Award (GSV)
For more Bright Futures Scholarship information, download the Bright Futures Scholarship Program brochure* for current year graduates and visit the Florida Department of Education's Bright Futures web page or see your guidance counselor.