Mrs. Woelfel's Counseling Corner
Kelly Woelfel - School Counselor Grades K-2
"There are three ways to ultimate success: The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind." Mr. Rogers
Hello Ward Highlands Families,
If you are wondering about school counseling support for your child, please click on the link below to fill out the counselor check-in form. I will get back to you at my earliest convenience.
Direct Links and Contacts to Community Mental Health Partners:
- Crisis Text Line – Text HOME to 741741
- Domestic Violence Hotline – 1-800-500-1110
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-784-2433 (1-800-SUICIDE) or 1-800-273-8255 (1-800-273-TALK)
- The Centers
- The Centers Telehealth Services
- The Centers, Inc., School-Based Counseling Services - Student Counseling Services remain available to students; however, we have expanded telehealth services and are shifting to virtual options for care as an alternative to in-school visits.
- The Centers, Inc., Mobile Response Team (MRT) - The Mobile Response Team (MRT) provides professional, same-day intervention for individuals who are experiencing mental health crises. The team visits clients and their families to prevent acute psychiatric crises from becoming emergencies that require law enforcement involvement or involuntary hospitalization.
- Mobile Response Team hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (352) 402-2890.
Crisis Teams are available for children, youth and adults, regardless of their ability to pay.