Welcome CPE Students & Families!
Please continue to read the information provided by the district, as new updates and information are available daily. These updates can be found on either the school or district website.
*March 30 Update - Florida has now closed schools through May 1, 2020*
Moving forward with an online learning platform, I will be using Google Classroom to post assignments and expectations. Each subject area will have a separate class to join. Below are the codes to join!
Math - cckfz4q
Science - nxjtyoi
- Sign in through the regular MCPS desktop, just as you would at school. This can be done by going to www.marionschools.net and clicking on "MCPS Desktop" in the upper-right corner of the webpage.
- Once logged in, find the tab for Google Classroom.
- When prompted to sign in to Google Classroom, be sure to enter your full student e-mail address (@marionstudents.net). Your password is the same as your regular school password.
- Click the + sign in the corner to join a class! You will have to join the Math and Science "classrooms" separately.
- After joining each class, read the introduction post.
- I have also posted a question to students as a way to "check-in" for the first time.
Further announcements regarding the specific assignments and subjects will be shared to the whole class on Google Classroom!
Continue to check back here for other information. :-)
2019-2020 Class Codes
Splash Learn AM: PHXBTA
Splash Learn PM: UHMGFA
(When logging in to Splash Learn, select the log-in option for "Class")
Contact me if you can't remember your individual names on the websites, or if you need your passwords! :-)
Contact via Class DoJo or e-mail:
Phone Number: 352-405-1180
I am available for a conference or scheduled tutoring times M-F from 9:00-10:00 AM, and 1:00-2:00 PM. Please feel free to reach out during the regular school day with any other concerns or questions! I am here for you all, and more than happy to help in anyway that I can. :-)
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.