I will be using Microsoft Teams to supplement my Instruction
To Access Teams:
1. On google search bar put in MCPS Desktop
2. It will then bring up MCPS desktop v22.214.171.124 Click it
3. Use student log in (the one from i ready)
4. Click on Office 365, you will need their student email which is in the upper hand corner on the desktop screen (Student First Name) (Student Last Name) @marionstudents.net
5. Click on Team icon
If you have trouble please email me.
Classroom Extension number 51571
If you need to get ahold of me please email me at
Some more reading:
I am including the following link of stories for you and your child to enjoy together. Highlight and right click.
Read any one story per week and send me an email of what it was:
1. Along with what your child felt was the solution to the problem in the story.
2. Or what the author was trying to convey to us.
Check for understanding:
As you read the story have your child tell you what words are unknown to them.. (two or three words)... tell them the meaning of these words.
Have your child tell you after you read the story:
- The Setting of the story, and the Main characters.
- The problem that occurred in the story
- Four events that took place in order
- The solution to the problem in the story.
- What was the author trying to convey in this story?
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utlizing third party platforms (Zoom, Microsoft TeamsGoogle Classroom, etc.)
These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms.
If you do not want your child's image or identifying information recorded, utillize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.