To Contact :
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dojo Message
- (352) 325-3629
Parent Tech Hotline:
- (352) 867-2100 from 7:30 AM until 4:30 PM.
- This hotline will assist with mobile devices and programs.
~We will be using Google Classroom for most of our distance learing. Please check your students email through their student portal for your invite or find the Google Classroom tile under Google Apps on their portal to join. This is how the students will be able to log on to, view, and complete their work. ~
Student attendance will be taken based on Google Classroom activity, iReady activity, and teacher contact.
Parents Please be aware:
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.
Suggested Pacing for the Week:
- Have your child try to complete 2 assignments per day. There are 9 assignments a week (including specials). Two assignments a day will give a good pace to finish everything on time.
- Have your child work to complete 10 minutes of Math and 10 minutes of Reading in iReady each day. This will put them on track to reach their goal of 46 minutes in each subject for iReady each week.