- Marion County Schools are closed until May 1 for students.
- Grab and Go Meals are provided at the school from 10-11 am daily.
- If you are in need of Technology assistance for elearning please call Mr. Hall at 352-405-1188; if you do not have internet access for technology we have weekly paper copies of elearning available at the school at the school.
- Sparr is in the process of scheduling our missed and upcoming IEPs via a virtual platform like Zoom. Please be on the look out for our scheduling phone calls.
- Phone Numbers to call for help while school is closed:
- Ms. Milligan, Attendance and IEP information 352-405-2914
- Ms. Moore, IPC and Registrations 352-405-2815
- Ms. Jackson, School Counselor and IEP information 352-405-2814
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.
If you are in need of any type of family assistance please email me what you are in need of at firstname.lastname@example.org Please remember that we will do all we can to help you in whatever way we can.
Temporary New Student Enrollment Process for the Current 2019-2020 School Year
New Student Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year will start approximately May 1, 2020 - Including Kindergarten and VPK
For the safety of our entire community, our campuses and offices are closed to the public. To facilitate new student enrollment during this time please follow these steps:
- Complete the New Student Online Enrollment process in Skyward.
- Gather the required documents:
- Proof of Age (original Birth Certificate)
- School Entry Health Exam (DH3040)
- Immunization Record (DH680)
- Proof of Residency (Mortgage/Lease/Tax Bill and Utility Bill)
- Parent Photo ID (Driver’s License – State ID Card – Passport)
- Letter requesting enrollment of student with signature that matches ID – Make sure contact information is in the letter (Phone-Email)
- Most recent report card
- After all documents are located either fax them to 352-671-7153 or scan and e-mail them to RegisterInMarionSchools@marion.k12.fl.us
- If you have any questions during the process please contact the Student Assignments office at 352-671-7743.