Mrs. Flaitz's Second Grade!
REMEMBER: Online learning started Wednesday April 1st.
Moving forward with an online learning platform, I will be using Google Classroom to post assignments and expectations.
Please click this link MCPS Desktop to login into the student's desktop. Once there, you could access all our programs including Google Classroom.
Another way to access Google Classroom
1. Sign in through your MCPS desktop, just as you would at school. This can be done by going to www.marionschools.net
and click on "MCPS Desktop" at the upper right corner of the webpage.
2. Once logged in, find the icon for Google Classroom.
3. IF prompted to sign in to Google Classroom, be sure to enter your full student e-mail address (LOGIN NAME@marionstudents.net) Your password is the same as your regular school password.
4. Click on the + sign in the corner to join a class IF you have NOT joined already.
5. After joining, complete "I am here task" and immediately on Wed. April 1st.
I will be available for parents questions or additional help daily from 10 - 11 a.m. and 1 - 2 p.m.
As always, please contact me with any concerns through Dojo messages or by calling 352-462-3662 ... 😊😊
I am looking forward to seeing all of my kiddos very soon!
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.