ONLINE LEARNING FOR Ms. Rush's Intensive Reading Pd 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 AND Rewards Pd 2 classes. *PLEASE POST ATTENDANCE IN GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
Check the Assignments tab for your class' weekly work by period.
There are assignments for two different subjects! Please use the filter for your class.
My office hours are 10-11 am and 2-3 pm daily. Please don't hesitate to call or email me for anything!
email@example.com or Google Voice # 352-234-3696
*Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.
Intensive Reading (1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th period):
UPDATE WEEK 4: For Intensive Reading, we will focus on READING PLUS:
- Don't stress!
- Reading Plus will not change. Go to www.readingplus.com and do the 4 &4.
- Attendance will be in my google classroom. ***You must log in with the school email and password to get into the classes so log out of personal Chrome accounts.*** Use code rjzt2dp and you can post attendance and see assignments.
- Don't stress! Your teachers are new at this too. We will answer your questions as they come in, but give us time. Each question can take around 20 minutes to answer.
Intensive Reading Students in 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th period may access their daily curriculum at www.Readingplus.com (Site code is dunnehigh and students log in is their student number for both ID and password).
Also join the Google Classroom 'Rush Intensive Reading' https://classroom.google.com code rjzt2dp to post attendance!
Additionally there will be OPTIONAL weekly assignments at the following:
- www.spellingcity.com/RushEd Weekly spelling list activities: Teach Me, Missing Letter, Hang Mouse, Word Search, Test and Teach and Test Me.
- www.readworks.org Class code RUD72B (Weekly reading and comprehension articles listed by due date)
Rewards (2nd period): Check your email to accept the invitation to my Google Classroom (adgz5vy). ALL assignments will be posted in the Google Class.
Want more to work on?
CommonLit.org Use your class code to access your progress. Students who have not participated yet this year will need to email me AFTER SIGNING UP so I can confirm and accept you into the virtual classroom. Please use the code for the period you have Intensive Reading:
1st period use code KQ9683
2nd period use code QJ93ZP
3rd period use code V5EJWZ
4th period use code RLQYZZ
5th period use code QJ93ZL
6th period use code 4BQ6WD
Learn to type! Join https://www.typing.com/join#5D827732CA140
Free Test Prep materials from your student desktop. Search and open 'Gale' then click on 'Middle and High School'. Find the green icon that says 'Testing & Education reference Center'. Use password student then pick for ASVAB, SAT, SAT or any other free resource.
www.sciencebuddies.org (Find STEM experiments!)
http://www.math-aids.com (Math strategies)
https://easyteaching.net/ (Great resources for print practice)
http://wordcentral.com/games.html Mirriam Webster Dictionary Games
DHS School Store (Shop clothing, hats, bags)
Textbooks for other classes can be accessed with directions below.
I hope you and your families are well. I have updated my webstite with online instructions and lessons. If you have problems please email me and I'll get back to you as soon as posible. GO TIGERS!