Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year!
MCPS Online virtual meeting disclaimer
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Teams, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child's image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.
• Do not distribute copyrighted materials such as articles and images.
• Use professional grammar and punctuation when you write.
• Do not use textspeak.
• Except in the case of an acronym, do not use all caps.
• Emoticons may be used when appropriate.
• Keep it civil and clean, and do not engage in personal attacks.
• Stay on topic. Try to be clear and concise.
• Reread your post before submitting it and consider if it is understandable.
• When emailing: Use a descriptive subject line when sending an email.
• When emailing: If you need to include an attachment, make sure it is in a Windows program format.
Instructions for accessing Reading Plus
1. Go to: www.readingplus.com
2. Then click: login
3. Next click: student login
4. Site Code: westporths (no caps and no spaces)
5. Username: student/lunch number
6. Password: student/lunch number
1. Access your student portal through Google Chrome
2. Click on Office 365
3. Click on Teams
4. Find your class
Marion County Public Schools desktop login:
Microsoft Teams overview video for parents
Online protocols video
Time management video