Welcome to Computers
8-9am: Tu-Th Zoom meetings
8:30-9:30am: M and F Zoom meetings
12-1pm: Email or Text (also, often on Zoom at this time)
Week of May 25- 1st Grade
Students assigned to my class for this week.Here are the directions for this week: You will go to Google Classroom and click on my class. Then open this week's assignment. You should click the link for Typetastic and then do the following steps.
1. Complete the first 4 lessons in Unit 3 of Typetastic.
2. Click Mark as Done in Google ClassroomCome to my morning Zoom meetings (look for Office Hours assignment in Google Classroom) or send an email (email@example.com) if you need help.
I will post additional "assignments, materials or questions" as a resource but those assignments are totally optional. I will try to post engaging but educational activities. If you have any question, I will be available after 9am by email and can often have a quick Zoom meeting to answer your questions. Don't hestitate to ask.
Parents, if you are having difficulties with Google Classroom or Zoom. please know that you may contact me at any time or have your student come onto my Zoom Office Hours (posted in Google Classroom). You can help your child by making sure they can do the following:
- log into Google (bookmarking Google Classroom is super helpful for students)
- switch accounts in Google (if they are sharing devices with you or siblings)
- have the Zoom app ready to go
There are no upcoming events to display.