Overview of Home Learning
Students, you are missed and loved!
If you need me please contact me through email at Suzanne.Hazen@marion.k12.fl.us
My office hours are from 10:30-12:30.
Please ensure that you are checking for newly assigned work under the assignment tab.
All assignments are located under the Assignment tab.
REMINDER: Readworks assignment: Group Behavior is due this Friday, April the 10th.
Click the following link to access or go directly to our google classroom: https://www.readworks.org/student-workspace/afc2a20d-c5ba-4e9b-8de6-0b496b389c9f?classCode=UGGEUQ
Please take note that a new assignment was added with a due date of 4/17/2020
Please do not neglect your reading during this extended time period.
- Audiobooks: https://stories.audible.com/discovery
- Classic books: http://read.gov/bookd/
- Read 180 Library: https://samconnect.scholastic.com/hosted/pages/ZipCodeLocator
- Grammar practice for middle grades: https://www.classroomcereal.com
- Reading passages for grades 3-12, with reading comprehension and discussion questions: https://www.commonlit.org/
- Readworks is an online resource of reading passages and lesson plans for students of all levels k-12: https://www.readworks.org/
Students can access Read 180 from their Marion County desktop when you click on the "Programs" button in the buttom right hand corner of the screen. Upon clicking there you will see an icon that says "SAM for Read 180". When you click on that button you will be taken to the HMH Central page and will be prompted to log in using your information for that site (for students it is student number/student number).
If you are not able to see the icon on your desktop please log in:
The first time you log in you will have to enter the school zip code (use 34471) and select your district.