Basic Information for Distance Learning:
- Each day you will go to Google Classroom for Notes/info, you will use your on-line textbook for most assignments.
- I will check attendance through assignments report, you do not need to email me.
- Notes can be printed out or put in notebooks if wanted-I will NOT be checking notebooks.
- Follow directions- look over my notes that I put up EACH DAY before starting the assignments; look over the assigned examples carefully, take your time on the assignment.
- Each day's assignments should take 20-45 minutes.
- Go to Khan academy or other math sites for additional practice if you have spare time or just want more practice.
- I have a QUIZ after each lesson-try them. The TOPIC 7 TEST will be made from these quizzes (they are like the PRACTICE TEST).
- Grades will be put in according to county guidelines.
- I am available in my classroom from 9:30 to 3:30 for questions.
TRY YOUR BEST, WE WILL ALL GET THROUGH THIS UNIQUE TIME.