Greetings students and parents,
We are now utilizing Microsoft Teams as the main hub for our class. Resources will be added to Teams, Google Classroom, and Nearpod. Additionally, we will be using Quizlet.
If you have any questions, you are encouraged to ask for help either by asking me directly or e-mailing me at Clifford.Weyrauch@Marion.K12.FL.US.
- You must log in to Teams from your student portal - your student
- Log in to Google Classroom from your student portal
- You must log in with your student Google account for this to work.
- Go to Nearpod.com and enter your presentation code
- Presentation codes can be found on both your Microsoft Teams and Google Classroom
- Only for optional sessions with students. The goal of these sessions will be to answer questions and update students on expectations.
Check the Weekly Agenda
The weekly agenda section is the place to check out what is expected to be completed each week. Assignments, links, and PDFs will be available there as well as the sites above.
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.