Advanced Social Studies
My name is Mr. Johnson and I would like to welcome you to my page. Here on my website you will find information regarding topics we are discussing throughout the year along with PowerPoint presentations used in class and lists of assignments and activities we will do in class during the school year. The calendar within each class page will provide all due dates for portfolios, tests, and project.
From Mr. Carter:
Next week, students will be able to pick up their personal belongings that were left on campus. All PE items have already been bagged and labeled for pick up. Parents, you will need to reach out to your child’s teachers to let them know if there are personal belongings in the teacher’s classroom that you would like to pick up. Students are assigned by their last name a day next week to collect their belongings. Students who last name begins with A through H are Tuesday, May 19; I through P are Wednesday, May 20; and Q through Z are Thursday, May 21. All of the pickup times run from 8:00am to 10:00am. If you need to pick up a band instrument from the school, Ms. Koehn will be available on Tuesday, May 19, from 8:00am to 10:00am in the bus loop outside the Band Room. For medication pickup, Ms. Kivitt our Health Clinich Assistant will be reaching out to parents individually to set up a date to pick up medications.
Pick Up Schedule (Non-Band Items):
- Pick Up Time is from 8:00am-10:00am in the car line
- Tuesday, May 19— Students whose Last Name Begins with A-H
- Wednesday, May 20—Students whose Last Name Begins with I-P
- Thursday, May 21— Students whose Last Name Begins with Q-Z
Band Instrument Pickup
- One day only—Tuesday, May 19th from 8:00am-10:00am
- Band Instruments will be picked up in the Bus Loop outside the Band Room
- Ms. Koehn is sending out an email to the students and will be on the Webpage beginning Wednesday